Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Wish to Each of YOU!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If you are reading this it is because you have impacted our lives in one form or another and we want you to know we are thankful for each and everyone of you! We love you and are grateful for your influence.
Blessings this Christmas season!

Scroll over the phrases below & click for further pics of our family's 2008 year!

K-ing of this household of Queens
E-nthusiastic about Square Foot Gardening
V-aluable Experiences at Youth Conference and Wood Badge
I-nnovating robotic strategies at Miller Electric
N-o fear Skydiving at 10,000 ft for his 40th B-day

S-oaking in the Enclave
T-ook a trip to AZ with Gracie
A-djusting to all the girls in school
C-an't wait to go back to Door County
Y-amaha music & YMCA fitness instructor

M-aking Varsity Choir
I-nspired by her marketing class to study it further in college
L-anded a spot on Girls State Track Varsity Team
L-oving Girls Golf Team
I-nvolved in Fashion Club
E-njoys pumpkin waffles & cartoons at 6:30 a.m. after seminary

S-tate Softball
O-rganized & decorated her room for Personal Progress
P-erformed in the band on the trumpet
H-ad a blast at her first LDS Girls Camp
I-spired to invent a solar water-heater
E-xcelled as goalie for Classic Soccer Team

C-an articulate herself with a large vocabulary
H-elped raise chickens and Edward our cow
L-earned how to do a cartwheel
O-pened book after book... & read
E-njoyed one-on-one dates with mom and dad

G-oing to Kindergarten!
R-eading lots and lots
A-ttended the pool all summer long
C-ontinues to love piano lessons with her dad by her side in class
E-xplored karate and loves it

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your christmas card! Your family is very fun. I loved Sophie's wanting to build a solar water heater. That made me laugh! I love your whole family! Miss you guys too.

Cindy said...

What a fun card. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a white Christmas! We miss those days!