It was snowing, a sheer blizzard the night we drove into the small town where my parents live. There was no disctintion between the road and the frozen fields on either side of us. In the distance my mom blinked the house light on & off as we continued the last 1/2 mile. It was all dreamy and magical. The 27 1/2 hour drive was worth it. I remember watching this big beautiful tree from when I was a little girl & its leaves blowing from its branches.
My dad is building my mom a little art studio all on its own to the side of the house. Its quaint & romantic, yes, even the antique door knob.
Millie and Sophie enjoyed moving snow in my dads very cool tractor... so did Kevin.
The girls collected eggs everyday from the chicken coupe and even craddled brand new baby bunnies. Millie named two of her favorite rabbits there "Lickety and Split". That made me laugh.
2 comments:
Such cute pics! Looks like you had a great time. We are glad you made it home safe and sound...we missed you.
The snow! I can't believe how much snow there is. It is dreamy beautiful. Millie is such a doll. All the long blonde hair! I have never collected eggs before. The door handle is antique, but so beautiful. Miss ya. I am glad you were able to go see family for Christmas. Instead of going to the Bahama's.
Post a Comment