I get to read & the girls get to swim as we enjoy the local pool together. What a perfect combination.
I laugh everytime I see these goggles. Gracie used to wear them daily when she was about 2 & 3. She wore them everywhere either on her head or on her eyes, to the library, grocery store & playdates.

Eye spy Gracie lazily floating in the pool! Not a care in the world. Summer
is the best...truly!

She took a break from swimming to sit by me and "read".
'Do you have anything for me to read, Mom?'
'Ahhh...I have this months Ensign & The Worldwide Leadership Training Booklet. Would you like either one of those?'
'Sure I'll have both.'
'Okay...'
After 25 minutes I look over at her, still "reading" and ask, "Whatcha thinkin'?'
'..... Mmmmm, Good.'
I obviously chuckle & think to myself... Thanks Gracie for the lesson of the day, perhaps even the month or year... think good thoughts.

Not too long after this photo was taken, Chloe used the word 'contiguous' in a sentence without thinking twice. She continues to use words to articulate herself way beyond her years. I enjoy talking with her so much!!
She also discovered she was allergic to carrots turning her voice into a helium sounding frenzy that same day. That was bizzare!
2 comments:
Love the swimming pics! Poor Chloe...milk and now carrots!!!
What a gift of a day! You have a talent for enjoying the little things in life. Your girls are fun of personality and fun. Miss ya. The weather looks so nice and relaxing!!! Is she really allergic to carrots? Never heard of the before.
Post a Comment