Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!


Snow Day means NO SCHOOL.... Just playing and sledding in the snow....

....and baking!

For Snowman Cookies with Ear Muffs you need:
Fresh Round Sugar Cookies from the oven (grocery store is great too, unless you're SNOWED IN!)
White Frosting
Orange Candy Slices cut into small pieces for snowman "carrot" nose
Red Peel Licorice for Snowman smile and headband to earmuffs
Gummy LifeSavers for earmuffs
M&M's for snowman eyes

The Christmas music in the background and pizza out of the oven right behind the cookies made a perfect ending to our Snow Day!

So creative those girls! Even Kev had to decorate one when he came home from work... except his looked like a cat...? I already ate it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sooo cute! Looks like fun.

Penny said...

Love these cookies! I am going to Missoula today, so I'm going to get the stuff. It will be a perfect project one day next week when the kids don't have school. Thanks for the idea!