Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fire in the Sky


I remember the day we moved into this home, it was the coldest day of the year. Jan 15, 2005 was so cold we couldn't expose any skin... only the eyes. "Eye Peak" weather is what they call it. That night as I was putting the kitchen together I looked out over the sink into the back yard and saw the most beautiful sunset. Our home before didn't allow us to see the horizon because of the surrounding homes. This home sits on the outside of the subdivision and each night we watch the sun go down as we fix and eat our dinner. The girls were in awe over this sunset a few nights ago and had to snat a shop. It was breathtaking and we watched for some time out the windows. What a gift.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so beautiful. You have your big door of windows to see all those gorgeous sunsets. Love the new hair. I want to see your hair from the back.