Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sophie's First Personal Progress Project-min 10hrs.

Sophie wanted to re-decorate her room for her 12th Birthday.  So we applied it to Personal Progress and planned the project.  She did great.  We had a fun time together painting, choosing bedding and making her name collage.  You've got a knack there Soph!  Great job! We're still keeping our eye out for curtains.

5 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

That looks so nice good job.

Cindy said...

How cute--you did such a great job. What a fun project to do together and for it to count towards personal progress is a plus.

Millie said...

I love her room! Good Job!

Jamie said...

Cute bedroom, I love it!!!
And what a fun blog too! Your daughters are all so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Sophie I love your room! I can't beleive your already 12 like me! Haha.

Your old neighbor
Kim Kruckeberg