
Even as a first year, Sophie started every fire but one!!!

I went up for a couple days.... wish I could have stayed longer! We had so much fun!!

Kevin represented the Preisthood and still got in some fishing!

One of those fish ended up being hung in the wee hours of the night by Millie & Jessie in the doorway of my tent. It smelled lovely.... NOT!

Girls were up all hours of the night!! Laughter constantly. Millie's being attacked as I am sure she played some prank on them too. I have 2 words... Tylenol PM!!!!
4 comments:
sounds and looks like you guys had a blast. your so amazing. wonderful family. love you
The girls are still laughing about the fish. Among other things. I got to hear some good stories about camp while at youth conference! I'm glad you were able to go with the girls for a couple days. Your awesome!!!
Girls camp is so fun but you are right the girls don't sleep! They laugh all night long. Looks like a great time. The smelly fish and all. Sophie is amazing how she is such an out door girl. Miss ya,
I love girls camp. One of my favorite things about being a yw leader. I found this blog and thought you might like to know about it. http://grovercove.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment