Monday, September 1, 2008

My man and his truck

I noticed this years ago... what a good daddy.  Who else, but a father of four daughters has 'emergency' pony tail holders (in every color) on his gear shift. There's even been 'froo froo' ones; but have since been used.  He's done many a ponytails in the last 15 years and I love him for it.  

Isn't that what every boy scout is taught at an early age?  'Be Prepared.'  And he is... always.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cute! Kevin is such a great dad for girls. He has such a soft heart for his girls. I have never seen a man with pony tails elastics in his truck. You married a great man.

Ashli Miller said...

I'm so glad to have your blog address. I'm going to check it often. What a fun post!

kellyanddanielle said...

bravo kevin. stacy you are so lucky. what a great man you've got.