Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How girls make S'mores YUM!

Stab one marshmallow with a dinner fork.
Toast one marshmallow over the hot stove.



Huddle 'round, there's room for all.  Green oven mitts optional for holding utensil over stove.

Place one half graham cracker under chin while retrieving 1 square of dark chocolate.


Smoosh together with top side of graham cracker!  Open wide!!  Enjoy!
p.s. Kevin is NOT a fan of s'mores (we've tried to convert him many times)... so we do this when he is out of town!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cute. Gracie and her graham. Ironically Kevin and I are similar again. I do not like smores. They always give me a stomache ache. That is a great tradition when Kevin is gone. Who needs a open fire to roast marshmellows. Miss you guys.

Penny said...

I think that's a really cool idea.
Love,Kennedy Summers