Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fairy Tales

Green Bay "Fairy Tale" Stake Dance!  Dress ups a must!  
Getting Ready Beforehand.... The dining room & kitchen was filled with bobby pins and lots and lots of hairspray & of course pizza!  Sister Lindsey Christofferson was a pro at up-do's!  
I called them my Sleep Beauty Fairies in their hot pink, purple, blue & yellow outfits... even colored eyelashes to match! Here I'm trying to adhere the sticky little buggers.

Just as they leave the house to head to Green Bay... (BIG THANKS TO SIS C!)
At the dance... they had a great time!  Check out those eyes!!



3 comments:

Jill said...

I have never seen such a fun stake dance! Those cute girls went all out!!! There eye makeup is over the top cute (for fairies). What a fun mom to make it a party, getting ready for the dance. Pizza and everything!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the Papa has to wiegh in here. What about poor old me????? It is bad enough in a house with 5 girls but do they have to add 5 more??? Sigh...... I loved having them over. They are good girls.

Stacy is the best MOM!!! Sorry other moms but she is.

Jen said...

I agree with "anonymous"! Stacy is an awesome mom and is great to let all of those foreign kids into her home. Always a terrific host!