Sept 4, 2008
"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." When I read this I think of my parents. For years I watched my mom do her make-up everyday, make breakfast everyday and iron his clothes... just for my dad. In fact even today, she has been working outside long hours on their farm for months now because I believe she doesn't want him to have to work alone, do it alone and be by his side.
I can honestly say I have never questioned the love my dad has for my mom. To me I have always known that my dad thinks she truly is the most beautiful woman in the world. Step aside Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch!
He works hard for his family and is always grateful & appreciative to her. Can't wait to see the art studio he is building her.
Love you both!
~Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment