Kevin said, "Once in awhile, she asks permission to be sassy. That's how good she is. She actually asks to be sassy!"
Stacy said, "She never procrastinates anything! Not her homework, her goals, her chores, to-do lists... nothing. She likes to be on time & prepared! I also love talking with her on her bed late at night when its all quiet. She makes me laugh. I enjoy her quit whit & sense of humor. And I love her artwork!"Chloe said, "I like to go shopping with Millie, just the two of us. I like it when she plays games with me."
Gracie said, "I like it when she plays the piano!"
(If you have sound on your computer... you are listening to Millie's favorite piano piece, Arabesque No. 1 by Debussy. She practices it in her spare time. It's a tough one.)

5 comments:
What a beautiful young woman. I can't believe we have kids that old--seems like just yesterday when we were newlyweds together.
that is so sweet. you guys are great. i can't believe she is 15. but then again i can't believe that kaydin is 10! love and miss you guys.
I love her beauiful smile. She isn't to embarrased to smile and say hi to me-an old lady! She is also a good friend to Alayna and we really appreciate that!!!
I always hear such great things about her. Hope she had a great b-day.
Everyone in this household loves Millie. She is a choice daughter.
Post a Comment