She just doesn't get it does she? Camping is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do. Camping with dad is fun to do, to do, to do.Kevin
Honey... you know how much fun it is to shop with me! You LOVE it! Shopping for shoes is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do! Love ya, Stac
I have to agree with Stac... shopping for shoes or anything else for that matter is fun to do. Stac I can't see what shoes you bought. Whatever the pictures are above the post. Can't see them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She just doesn't get it does she? Camping is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do. Camping with dad is fun to do, to do, to do.
Kevin
Honey... you know how much fun it is to shop with me! You LOVE it! Shopping for shoes is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do! Love ya, Stac
I have to agree with Stac... shopping for shoes or anything else for that matter is fun to do. Stac I can't see what shoes you bought. Whatever the pictures are above the post. Can't see them.
Post a Comment