Tuesday, June 3, 2008

House of Order - After Photos

I started my own business.  Organizing Homes.  My first client's basement storage area was a place where she wanted to estblish a work bench for her husband and store her storage in a way that was easy to access and use.  I've got her all set up.  I enjoyed myself SO much.  I've been asked to speak to the Green Bay and Appleton Stakes for a 2 day conference in Nov on this very subject.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is amazing! You orderly and everything has it's place. I love that you enjoy it so much! It looked stressed out to me. I love you for all your talents.

Jen Shumway said...

That looks like that was a fun project! I love to organize

Cindy said...

You did a great job--I enjoy organizing too--and to get paid for it is even better.

Sadie Miller said...

Way to go Stac! You'll have more clients than you can deal with in no time. It looks awesome.
love ya, den