Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Pre-school Program May 8, 08

Gracie made me this card.  She was asked questions about me and here were her replys:
Q: How old is your mommy?  A: 30 (Not bad!  Thanks Gracie!  I'm really 36.)
Q: What does your mommy do all day?  A: dishes
Q: What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?  A: laundry  (We sort the clothes by color, in Spanish of course at her request.)
Q: When does your mommy look the best?  A:  When she puts make-up on!  (Gracie, I have to agree with you on this one; it can get a little scary otherwise.)
Q: What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?  A: Do computer work.  (Ugh, I hope to explain   to her one day that her last year home with me before Kindergarten was the year I was called to be Primary Pres.  I've vowed to not let her see me working at the computer for the next month; hence the current late working hour as the girls are all in bed.  Oh wait, this isn't Primary stuff though.... BUT it's family history!!!)  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute answers. Mason had a very similiar thing in a card to me for mother's day. I am 7 feet tall and weigh 30lbs. He was pretty close! Happy late Mother's Day to you!

Stacy Summers said...

Stacy,
You are the greatest! I love seeing this information out there for all our family and friends.

Kevin

Jen Shumway said...

I love the little answer they give.

Jill said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!