Friday, May 2, 2008

The Kitchen Mill

Thanks Grandma Bev & Grandpa Norm for the new Wheat Grinder!  Gracie & I ground some wheat & made WW bread!  While it was raising we put away the dishes.  Gracie was so pleased to help.  Sophie & Chloe came home & had bread out of the oven & honey butter.  They weren't the prettiest looking loaves; but, boy were they tasty!




3 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

I would love a wheat grinder! Thanks to Jill she grinds wheat for me. Good job on the loaves looks like the girls loved it.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy Summers said...

Hey mom! sry i ahven't got to talk to u in foreva! And I need AIM, look at how good I'm typing. I'm not even looking. Ok so the head vball coach is from kimberly and he is gonna kicks some bootay and the frosh coach is preggers and the jv coach went to east so idk bout them but I'm excited!