Way to go girl! You girls are so cute eating there delicious healthy after school snack. Sophie is changing so much. She is getting pretty. She has always been cute, but a young woman she is becoming!
I just looked at your blog again. I miss your girls. They are darling and have such a warm loving spirit about them. You have choice girls. They are amazing.
Okay it is me again. I am looking deep into the picture trying to see your leather furniture. You curtains look beautiful. Shabby Sheek. Love it. Miss ya, jill
Check out Ali Hawkins blog. She has taken pictures of her whole house. It is beautiful. Ali is the mom of James' friend Chase. They are moving. James is so bumbed!!!
5 comments:
Way to go girl! You girls are so cute eating there delicious healthy after school snack. Sophie is changing so much. She is getting pretty. She has always been cute, but a young woman she is becoming!
I just looked at your blog again. I miss your girls. They are darling and have such a warm loving spirit about them. You have choice girls. They are amazing.
mmm mom that bread was so yummy! Love u.
Millie
Okay it is me again. I am looking deep into the picture trying to see your leather furniture. You curtains look beautiful. Shabby Sheek. Love it. Miss ya, jill
Check out Ali Hawkins blog. She has taken pictures of her whole house. It is beautiful. Ali is the mom of James' friend Chase. They are moving. James is so bumbed!!!
Post a Comment