Monday, February 9, 2009

Feeling Wicked!!


AMAZING performance! Loved every minute of it! We are so lucky to have the PAC (Performing Arts Center) here in our relatively small town (compared to Chicago anyway) where big productions can come and entertain us. What a great kick-off to this lovely Valentines Week! Thank you Miller Electric and Tim & Lisa for the tickets!

"For the first time in my life I feel..... WICKED!" said the Wicked Witch as she & Fierro embraced & passionately kissed. OH MY!
And I have to admit I teared up as "Elphie" (WW of the W) & Glinda the Good Witch as best friends sang to one another, "For Good".
"I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you....
Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for the good"

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so great! I have heard such rave reviews about WICKED! It is coming to Phoenix in 1 month. Niki and I were talking today about getting tickets together. I am so glad you went! I can't wait to see it. You are the best friend! Plus your coat and boots look smashing stylish! I love the look!