Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's no secret...

I have a
and have for almost 19 years. However, on this day 18 yrs ago my Crush asked me to marry him. Reminiscing in my mind got me to thinking... mmmm 'I really do love him. I think I need to tell him.'  I tried calling him.  No answer. 

Then an email came. 'I'm in a meeting. Can't talk.'  

Ok then, I'll send him the "code".  (The "code" is the display of 3 fingers indicating "I LOVE YOU".)  Quick photo-shot in iPhoto on the MAC and "send".  Done.

(To return the code, one must reply with the display of 2 fingers indicating, "I love you, too.")

Only minutes later up popped a reply.... Surprised I opened it, only to see:


Good ol' camera phone. Made my day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE V-DAY!  Always have.
It's the un-shameful hopeless romantic in me!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am sooo jealous! Now you guys really have to move closer to me, Kevin needs to teach Jef some moves! Happy Valentine's day you two! And the girls too.

Sterling said...

That's fun. I miss your cutie family. Lillian & I do the 3 thing in a different way. I give her 3 taps.& she will return with 3 tips.

Jen said...

That is so sweet! Even during that nasty meeting he was able to send off his message of love to you. Kevin is such a good hubby.

Jill said...

That is so sweet! I have no idea how to use my phone to talk pictures or send messages! Your hair is getting so long. That is a beautiful picture of you. Miss ya, jill