Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Celebration-Jan 20th


Why I love him:
-No one makes me feel like he can
-No matter what-he loves me
-He makes me belly laugh
-He never complains
-He plays with our girls everyday after work
-He can fix anything-truly anything
-He makes me a cup of Ginger Herbal Tea every night before bed
-He turns on my heated mattress pad every night without fail
-He is Health Conscious
-He encourages me to do what I want to do
-He reads the BOM everyday
-He's happiest when he's serving others
-I feel like the most beautiful girl when I'm around him
-He makes an AWESOME homemade Hot and Sour Soup
-He's an early riser
-He likes to be active
-He loves loves loves babies!
-He goes out of his way to help others
-He's a master Chocolate Chip Cookie maker
-"I Can't" is not in his vocabulary
-He's dang smart!
-He makes dreams come true

Happy 41st Kev! I love you!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I agree with every single comment. As I was reading your list I kept saying to myself, yes that is Kevin! He is a great man and I am thankful you have him!!! He sure serves you a lot and knows exactly what you like and dislike!

Cindy said...

Sounds like you got yourself a great guy. He's a keeper. Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Anonymous said...

My dear sweet wife is the best. You all think I am good but compared to her......I pale in comparison. Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me to know I have good friends. I truly love that girl.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, Kevin. Thanks for making all the rest of us look like slouches.

Mellonee said...

How about sharing the Hot and Sour soup recipe? That is one of my favorites!