A crawdad boil consists of crawdads, artichoke hearts, corn on the cob, sausage, lemon & red potatoes.
The best part is the tablecloth... just layers and layers of butcher paper. Then dump out the "boil" and eat away while dipping every morsel in either a pile of salt, hot sauce, butter or mayo! YEP! Once you're done you wrap up the mess and throw it in the big trash can in the garage! DONE!
We LOVED having Kevin's parents here! They are great!!!
THANKS FOR COMING MOM & DAD SUMMERS!!!!!
5 comments:
Yummy! We love crawdads! What a fun tradition!
I think I am going to be sick. The playing with them sounds like fun though!
That looks like a blast we just may have to adopt this tradition... Thanks for the update Summers. Hope it was a fun as it looked.
Oh girl you are brave. I have the willies right now!
Every year I am shocked that this tradition continues on. It is quite fun and your family will remember it FOREVER! Miss ya, Jill
Post a Comment