Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's great to be SIX!




























Gracie turned 6!!!  Before school she couldn't wait to open her new birthday outfit, jumprope & Color Wonder notebook!

After school she came running up the driveway with this darling birthday crown from her teacher!  It was a great day!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these kids.

Unknown said...

No, no way is Grace 6 already. How does this happen. Happy Birthday big girl!! You need to come back to nursery and be a toddler again.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday sweet Gracie! We love you and hope you had a terrific day!

Becky said...

If Gracie is 6, then that means I have been hanging around Tom for 6 years... Can that be right? Holy cow!
Happy Birthday, Grace!

Jill said...

This is not from Jill, it is from Annie.
Happy late birthday! I hope you had a happy, happy birthday! I think you are alot of fun to play with. Can you come to AZ again? If so we could jump and play at the park again. What is your favorite food and what is your favorite thing to do. My favorite food is a grilled cheese sandwich and my favorite thing to do is ride my bike! Write back. Annie