I looked up some of your old pictures in 2008 and I love your hair this style. I think you look younger and your face has a smoother look to it. I think you are beautiful inside and out! Keep up the great example to us all. Let me know when you get back in town.
You made a comment on every pictures. I did not realize how much I have missed you. Not hearing from you for too long. Hope you are not to overwhelmed getting back from a big vacation. How did you like you mothers day dress? Kevin emailed me a picture of the whole outfit. How was the baptism?
5 comments:
I looked up some of your old pictures in 2008 and I love your hair this style. I think you look younger and your face has a smoother look to it. I think you are beautiful inside and out! Keep up the great example to us all. Let me know when you get back in town.
Welcome home my sweet friend! I hope you had a terrific time with your family. Missed not hearing from you for a whole week.
Are you home yet?
You made a comment on every pictures. I did not realize how much I have missed you. Not hearing from you for too long. Hope you are not to overwhelmed getting back from a big vacation. How did you like you mothers day dress? Kevin emailed me a picture of the whole outfit. How was the baptism?
look real fun to swing with your kids. Cute hair
Post a Comment