Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Cooking Lessons

Summer is the time I've always taken to give the girls cooking lessons.
We have a lot fun in the kitchen together.
I try and teach them it's easy to cook healthy nutritious meals!
Sophie did a great job with this meal.
For the recipe click here.


We have made a complete mess of the kitchen and
I like to take lots of L'Croix drink breaks.
But look how beautiful!
She did awesome!
One of my favorite parts about mealtime with Kev and the girls
is the conversation. Kev enjoys bringing stories, current events or my very
favorite, the questionnaire cards I purchased with random questions asked to
each member of the family. We learn a lot about one another.



1 comment:

Jill said...

What are you drinking? I want to see more of your kitchen. That dinner looks so tasty. will you cook for me when I come? Something fresh and healthy. Way to teach your girls to cook.