Millie's first official date!
We like Zack!
It happened to be his first date too.
A nice young man in our very own ward.
They had a great time at Badger Sports Park!

We gave Millie $100 for her 16th Birthday!
She spent it all in one place... on these Buckle jeans!
I told her if $100 makes her feel like a $1,000,000 bucks then it was a steal!
Good thing birthdays only come once a year!
4 comments:
Cute! I want to get a pair of Buckle jeans too! They are so cute! I love your justification for getting them! I'm totally going to use that on Kel!
Millie looks HOT in those jeans. No wonder she feels like a million! cute guy, too.
Millie and Zach...how neat that they had their first date with each other! Like the tooshie shot of the jeans, very cute.
Wow I have a hard time spending $20 on a pair of pants. But hey if you got it spend it. congrats on the first date.
Post a Comment