Friday, September 11, 2009

Bring on the B.O.M.


I was in charge of the food for 125 for 3 meals at Youth Conference.
I had some great sisters helping me!!
Thanks Mindy, Lisa, Marti, Lily and Ginny!
I've never purchased that much food in one stop... EVER.
AND WAS IT FUN!
I really enjoyed feeding such a huge crowd.

"Eat your salad or no cheesecake!" Really that is what I'm saying!

Miss Sophie


Miss Millie





Kevin speaking to the youth... his last conference as our
Stake Young Men's President for the last 4 years.
He is back in the bishopric.
The change of pace is good.
It was bittersweet as he loves the youth!


3 comments:

Juli said...

I love your apron! The youth are so lucky to have you guys.

Jill said...

darling apron! You are an apron girl. Did you make it? I like your hair also. It is such a soft femine look. Miss ya.

Millie is surrounded by guys, so is Sophie. What out parents the boys like blonde summer girls.

Unknown said...

How funny. That's close to what my shopping cart looks like a couple times a month!!!