Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!

Millie's Sweet Sixteen Bash here at our home was a huge hit!
I've discovered you can't go wrong with an industrial popcorn popper, fog machine, neon lights, black lights, loud music, DJ, bubble machine,
hundreds of ice-cold water bottles & loads of food!

There were kids EVERYWHERE (somewhere between 150-160)... in the garage (DJ and dancing), on the patio (eating pizza), the tramp, the firepit with acoustic guitar, in the kitchen (eating cupcakes) & everywhere in between.
They were coming and going... in & out.
Cars & mo-peds lined our street & the side streets up & back.
Millie was thrilled!
(And I had a great time... I didn't want it to end!)

And then there was Scotty in a Box!
"Millie will you go out with me?"
NOW SHE CAN FINALLY DATE! And Scotty likes that.

I was a good chaperone at the party! I only spied a little, ok a LOT!




And the best part... WE HAD FAMILY HERE!

The night before the big party we took Millie to her favorite restaurant Fratello's, down on the river front, just the 3 of us with some birthday pizazz at the end!

3 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

aw thanks mom! that was the best sweet 16 i could ever ask for :) ly

Juli said...

WOW! You really do know how to throw a great party. How fun!! You and your daughter are so stunning!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Millie! You are a beautiful girl. I am so happy you are 16 and can date and drive. Alan is waiting for you to show him some good times! Your party looks like a blast!