Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thirty-Seven Heaven



A Birthday gift from above!! It was 72 degrees the day I turned 37! Since when does WI weather in November allow such conditions! The windows were down as Kevin & I drove to the new little Greek Cafe where we ate rice rolled in grape leaves & a buttery sauce, salad & a flaky baklava drenched in honey for dessert. I sat next to the window where the sun beat down on my shoulders and enjoyed every bite. The girls gave me the sweater earlier that morning and Kevin gave me a heated mattress pad with dual controls (one on his side of the bed and one on mine).

I don't mind getting older. Life is good.

5 comments:

Sterling said...

I tried and tried to call you to say Happy B-Day and finally told Sophie who I talked with for 10mins waiting for you to get time to talk and she told me that you would call me ... Even if it was late. I never got a call. so Happy B-Day.

Jen said...

you look beautiful. I'm glad mother nature was nice to you on your birthday.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Stacy! You look great!

Jill said...

The sunshine on your face makes you look angelic! I am glad you had a beautiful birthday! 37 looks great! Even better than 27. You are the BEST!!!!

The Buss Family said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! Hope it was great! Love, The Buss's