Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nephites in 2008!






Our family was asked to do a photoshoot for a special project, "The Lost Stories of the Book Of Mormom". There were several "action photos" taken which will then be painted by the artist Jay Fullmer. The book will not be out until 2010; because of the 20th Celebration of Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites which Jay is illustrating.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very cool! Love those costumes. Interesting that he picked the blondest family I know to do this. That must have been lots of fun!

Jill said...

Those are so incredible feathers! You even look beautiful with feathers in your hair. That was a fun family activity! When is the artist painting the pictures. Very cool.

smithtrek said...

Awesome photos! I can't wait to see the paintings! Jay is amazing isn't he?

Jamie said...

How original! I can't say I've ever seen a family portrait of everyone dressed in Nephite clothing. Now those would make an awesome Christmas Card. Those pictures are amazing. You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see how the project turns out. Very cool!