
Today was a dear friends birthday. She and I are both husband-less this week. So we had them over for lunch in between Conference and Millie made her a delightful pumpkin dessert. I've decided I'm a huge pumpkin fan! The next recipe I post will be Pumpkin Soup & then Pumpkin Waffles with Celestial Syrup (well that's what the missionaries called it).
1 (15 oz.) can of pumpkin
3 eggs
1 can evaporated milk
1 c brown sugar
2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. ginger
1/4 t. nutmeg
1 yellow or white cake mix
1 stick of butter
Mix first 8 ingredients well. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the top of cake mix. (Optional: Sprinkle 1 c. chopped pecans on top.) Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream/topping.
ENJOY! Thanks Marc. :)
3 comments:
Thanks gals, it was delicious! The lunch and dessert. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday as well...you are the best!
That looks yummy. I want to try a recipe I found for pumpkin waffles they looked gooooood.
I LOVE LOVE pumpkins desserts. I am in the mood to make pumpkin bread or something yummy like that.
Post a Comment