Thursday, April 17, 2008
We survived 4 Kindergarten Shots!
4-16-08 Whew! Gracie & I made it through! Here she is waiting patiently for the nurses to come in. We read books & tried to think of happy things... like painting & field trips to be experienced in Kindergarten. (Pic. #2) The shots are over. She didn't even cry... until the nurses left the room. She had been holding onto the "Magic Gum" from my purse the whole time & then we quickly opened it so she could chew chew chew & feel the pain quickly disappear! The faster she chewed the quicker it didn't hurt... she was sure of it! (Pic #3) We drove right to the Classical School & she handed in her papers. The secretary told her how brave she was & Gracie beamed as you can see in the photo! She looks so little to be going to such a big school! I'm so glad her sisters will be there with her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is someting I don't look forward to Braden had to get a booster. He is 11 hopefully he is that brave.
Gracie face tells the whole story. I love the look in her eyes. She was very brave and you were a very creative mom, giving her gum that was magic! You are really a fab mom and a great friend.
Okay! I love your blog and all, but it is time to update with new pictures. Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment