
Sophie is quite the long distance runner!
We loved going and cheering her on, placing ourselves
at different points along the race to holler
out words of encouragement.
I always cry.
I don't know why.... I just do.
I suppose because I'm just a proud Mama.

Sophie's favorite: Coach Hillman.
She really enjoyed working hard and did
not want to let him or the team down in any way.
Sophie made some wonderful new friends on the team with the
same values and standards as her own.

At the end of the season the team and parents
attended an awards ceremony.
One of the awards given was the team member
with Highest Academic Honors.
That would be Sophie.
As a Sophomore, most of her classes are with
Juniors and Seniors and she still continues to excel!
She was the only one given the award.
So proud of all her hard work!
GO SOPH!
No comments:
Post a Comment