Sunday, February 20, 2011

4509 N Clayhill Dr Appleton Wi For Sale


This is the description found on the realty websites...

"Watch the beautiful sunsets from this immaculate home on quiet st in desireable Marshal Heights. Open concept kitch & family rm, maple kit cabinetry, formal dining, tile & hard wd flrs, french drs in family rm/office areas. Large master suite boasts tray ceiling, walk-in closet & mstr bath w/dual sinks. Decorative art niches, mud rm w/4 lockers, 2nd flr lndry, den w custom shelving could be 5th BR"

Click here for the virtual tour.


Picture taken from the sliding glass door of our home.
This is what we see most nights.
Master Bath
Formal Dining Room
Kevin and Stacy's Room
Girls Bathroom
Sophie's Room
Gracie's Room
Millie & Chloe's Room
Office
Art niche over the stairs.
Kitchen
Dining Area
Family Room
1 of 3 Art Niches
I love to decorate these especially during any holiday.
4 Lockers-Kev built them!
Half Bath-Main Floor
Den or 5th Bedroom-Main Floor
I always used it as a guest bedroom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful!!! I'm sure it will sell quickly. I'm going to miss you guys so much.

Just wonderin said...

Hi...cute house! I saw you on Heather Halletts blog and wanted to invite you to see blog too. Heather and Will used to be in my ward.