Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is serious stuff I tell you!

It wasn't until we watched the playback that we saw just how serious our little Gracie takes her music.  Notice what she does when the very enthusiastic little boy behind her begins to sing at the wrong time.

I must say, not bad for being just five years old!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Gracie is so cute!! I think she is changing and growing up so fast. I do believe she plays the piano so well. So is your daughter. Good job Gracie!

Jen said...

That was terrific! I'm so impressed. I miss having her in my class.

Cindy said...

That was so cute--the little eye roll. Very talented daughter you have. Good job.

Jen Shumway said...

I love the roll of her eyes. That is to cute. She is very good

Anonymous said...

Dear Gracie your song and piano song was wonderful --- Grandma Bev and I just love you sooooo much. keep playing the piano and stay as sweet as you are. Heavenly Father loves you too!!!!